Wednesday, February 27, 2008


What can I say, some people blog about the trendy fashion finds for home and body, or some blog about feelings or rant and rave about politics......I am just addicted to art and would like to start sharing some of my favorites with you all as really blogging is mostly about 'sharing'!
I would like to procrastinate work today and share another favorite Lineanongrata !! In this shop you will find the work of Julia Freund an absolute sweet person and artist from France. She is a freelance illustrator who works in Paris and has the most amazing illustration/mixed media art available at her Etsy shop. I personally own one of her prints and can say the quality is amazing!!


1 comment:

julia said...

And aren't you just the sweetest person yourself ? Thanks for the publicity !
I love your art, too, you know.